When there is a party ahead, you can’t but start looking for some fresh and fun ideas to serve alcohol. However, in their majority, popular cocktails are complex and time-consuming, not to mention unmotivating. That is when skittles infused vodka comes in merely irreplaceable.
It is not that difficult to guess that it is precisely what it sounds like – skittle infused vodka! How do you achieve that? The recipe is basic in its core, all that you are going to need is:
- Skittles (1 bag or more)
- Vodka (mini bottles, 30 or more, or less)
- Coffee Filters
- Empty containers (you can use water bottles)
- Divide all the skittles according to color/flavor
- Fill the plastic bottles with vodka and add up to 150 one-shaded skittles pieces to each container
- Shake it all well
- Set aside for at 24 hours
- Stir occasionally so that Skittles dissolve well
- Use coffee filters to separate remain gelatin pieces from flavored vodka
- Repeat the process as many times as you see fit
- Pour skittle infused vodka back into the mini bottles
One of the challenging parts may be to divide the skittles by flavors, but it is not that time-consuming and tiresome as you may imagine, in fact, it is quite fun too. When you divide all the Skittles by flavors, it is best to pour vodka into mini bottles to create mini alcohol party favors. Besides, your party will turn out to be twice as fun if you ask all the guests to dress up according to Skittles colors too (that is optional).
Even though such vibrant alcohol party favors taste great on their own, you need to realize that they are quite strong too, so if you can’t handle hard booze, it is best to mix vodka with some juices, cola or soda of choice. As for me, I can say that that orange flavor vodka goes insanely well with cranberry juice, it surely tastes like heaven, while yellow skittles vodka would go great with lime margarita combo.
Have fun! Vodka infused skittles party will be a bright say to remember!